Score points by completing 3 of your letters (X or O) in a row on multiple grids. The team with the most round wins after a certain amount of rounds, wins!
- Teams take turns throwing multiple darts at the board trying to close out individual grids by getting three of their letters in a row.
- You can only score on one grid per successful hit. A successful hit is any hit within the grid region. After a grid is successfully hit it will be locked for the rest of your turn and you cannot hit that grid again.
- Once a team closes a grid that grid is awarded to them.
- A round is completed when all grids are closed.
- A tie or “Cats Game” will result in no benefit for that grid for that round.
- Steal a square by hitting a square that already has an opposing team’s letter.
- The more a square is stolen, the smaller the hittable area becomes. Hitting the white does not count.
- The team with the most points from closing grids at the end of the round wins!