Using steel tipped darts and a giant dart board, close out all of your numbers and have the higher score to win!
- Players take turns throwing three darts at the board, trying to hit 15 through 20 and the bullseye. All other numbers do not count.
- Each person must “close out” all of their numbers (15 through 20 and the bullseye), by sticking the number three times before the game can end.
- The inner ring counts as 3 sticks while the outer ring counts as 2 sticks.
- The bullseye outer ring counts as 1 stick while the center counts for 2.
- If a player closes out a number before the other does, that player can start racking up points every time they hit that number until the other player closes it out.
- Once both teams have closed out a number, it is no longer in play and neither team can score points on it.
- The team that closes out the board with greater or equal points wins.
- If your dart falls out of the board before the score is determined, the shot counts as a miss.