Force the other team(s) to spell “VIKING” and then they must buy the winning team a round of ale!
- Just like playing H O R S E using a basketball, a team calls their shot and sticks the target, then the next team must hit the same target or their team gets a letter. If the team sticks the target, then the next team up must stick the same target until a team misses. The first team who misses gets a letter and the next team up gets to call the next shot
- If each team sticks the target and it goes all the way around to the original team, then the original team can call a new shot.
- If a team calls a shot and misses, then the next team gets to call a new shot.
- When a team spells VIKING, that team is eliminated and the remaining teams continue until there is only one team remaining.
- If the axe blade is touching the outer ring of the called shot, it counts.
- If your axe falls out of the board before the score is determined, the shot counts as a miss.