First team to reach 501 without going over, wins!
- Throw the axe and stick it to score points.
- If the axe blade is touching the outer ring of a scoring area, it counts for that scoring area.
- If your axe blade is touching two different scoring areas, count the higher score.
- If your axe falls out of the board before the score is determined, the shot counts as a miss.
- To score a “Killshot” for 10 points, you must call the Killshot before throwing. Hitting anything else, after calling a “Killshot,” counts as zero points.