Using an axe, count down from 301 and attempt to reach zero without going over to win!
- All players start with 301 points and attempt to reach zero.
- Take turns throwing an axe three times per round.
- If a player scores more than the total required to reach zero, the player “busts” and the score returns to the score that was existing at the start of the turn.
- In case of a BUST, your round ends there even if you did not throw your 3 axes. Your next round starts with the score you had before the BUST.
- The inner ring counts as 3x that score while the outer ring counts as 2x that score.
- The bullseye outer ring counts as 25 points while the center counts for 50 points.
- If your axe blade is touching two different scoring areas, count the higher score.
- If your axe falls out of the board before the score is determined, the shot counts as a miss.